After much pressure from several of my loved ones.... here's our blog! You happy now Courtney & Laura? :) Just kidding - I think it's a great way to keep up with friends and family this way.
Man, it was hard to pick a name!! I was reading an article on naming your blog, and it said something about it being as difficult as naming a child! HA HA! Okay, it wasn't that serious I don't think. I do have to explain the name though -- we love Brian Regan, he's a really funny and CLEAN comedian and one of our favorite bits of his is "The Me Monster" and he uses this line "Back with tales of adventure" in it. Here's a link to it in case you haven't seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogZo9YreQ4
Here's a couple more of our favorites... in case you have nothing better to do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcx_T0f9FLs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ezsVkv0pg&feature=related
Anyway, we didn't want something like "Bennion Blog" or whatever, so that's what we came up with. Again -- just shows my lack of creativity and original-ism!!!
Yeah! My first "POST"!! I'm officially a blog geek!!
2 comments:
I like your post. You need to put some pictures on so we can see your beautiful family! Anyways, I'm glad to see that we're spreading the blog virus.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now you've joined the groupies -- I mean the blogging community. (hee,hee) Once you start, you get hooked!! You start looking around the house for cute blog ideas, you take more pics than before and start composing posts in your head, and you just ... ya know, get hooked. ;o) I'm so glad you caved! I can't wait to see pictures and follow your own, funny, and unique way to view this funny time of life called young parenthood. :o) LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment