In a show of awesome solidarity, my brothers and some of the bro's-in-law shaved their heads last night, as my mom started her first round of chemo this morning. The Dr.'s say she'll lose all her hair within the next 2 weeks.
She was very touched that they would sacrifice their beautiful locks to help her not feel so alone. If you'd like to see the pictures of my other bro's - check my mom's blog, and Mike's & Wendy's blogs. There's more pictures there.
Paul is SO EXCITED to shave his head!!!
Total rebel. I had to convince him it wasn't okay to leave his hair like this.
And the final masterpiece! What an AWESOME head! Seriously, i's the prettiest thing I've ever seen. No lumps, bumps, scars or spots. He's loving it already -- shaves (no pun intended!) 5-10 minutes off his morning routine!


9 comments:
Paul is awesome! And so are all the other brothers that shaved their heads. That is so neat for them to do that for your mom!
Way to go Paul. That's awesome.. Your mom continues to be in our prayers...
WOW, I think that is such a cute idea though!
Good luck.
WOW! Paul with no hair. Nice! That's awesome that all they boys did that! (btw, we think that when your hair grows back Paul you should do the mowhawk look permanently.) ;)
Bret would keep his head shaved like that on a regular basis if I let him. He likes not having to do his hair. It is good Paul's head is shaped so nice! Bret's is too, he was a c-section baby so has a really great looking head as well!
Paul, I'm LOVIN the new look! And really, that is one of the sweetest things for you guys to do for Ruth. Plus, you have a built in costume! throw on a tight white shirt and an earing, you can be Mr. Clean! :D
Nice... That is a great idea!! Now just grow the sides in..? We are praying for your mom and all of you...we love you guys!!
Paul is so great! We totally think about you guys all the time. love ya!
Wow, thanks everyone for the support! I think Paul was very very brave to have shaved all his beautiful locks off. Your support on this post really helped him!
Post a Comment