Okay - who's excited for the hike!!??!?!?!
Between the tutu's, the tie dye shirts & the capes.... we rocked girls camp. Thanks Sis. Johnson for the capes!!!
Eating a good healthy breakfast - I'm proud of the YCL's they all went on a hike. Woot woot!
Look at these rockstars. Totally ready.
Post Hike - Post Showers - it's Carnival time!
The Portuguez family - these guys are awesome.
Snow cones! GRAPE IS FAVORITE!!!
Sister Peterson running the fishing pond.
Someone got sprayed!
The Collins Sisters - they are the BEST!
This game was my favorite to watch - very silly!
And check this out, I'm almost completely over my fear of caterpillars from 18 years ago at my own girls camp!
Weee!
It was Flag Day - and Brother McFarland gave a very moving history of the American Flag. This guy is incredible. He can do anything.
Skit Night - Our ward did the story of Ruth ( :) ) and Megan was Ruth and Aubrey was Naomi. They did an AWESOME job.
Then we all got sent over to the Ramada because Sis. Galbraith (left) and Jessica (center) who were up at their cabin during skits saw a BEAR going through the garbage at the cabin next door! So, Tuesday and Wednesday nights both we were confined to the Ramada after dark because both nights the bear came back.
I'm glad I had Megan there to keep me safe and fortected. :)
And even though some of the YCL's were skeered too, they did an AWESOME job of distracting everyone from the scary bear by singing a ton of camp songs. Screaming camp songs really loud was a good outlet for the fear I think. But, because of that dumb bear, we sang a kagillion camp songs and by the last night, everyone was a little tired of them. But we kept trudging along anyway!
It was an adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment