Sunday, June 12, 2011

Girls Camp - Day 5 - Wednesday


Country Gables has morning flag - everyone looks so bright and shiny!!



Country Gables Ward with their YCL's - Melyssa & Alex


Lindsey & I checking out the bear trap! It stunk SOOOOO BAD. Peee-UUUU! There was some nasty bait in there.


These girls being silly painting their hands with Mod Podge so they can peel it off for fun.


Yeah CG! Hardest Working!!


"Sha na na na naaa..." Go Sister Peterson!



The YCL's gave Sister Bagley, Peterson & I "Girls Camp Recovery Kits" with pedicure stuff, bath salts, candles and a framed sign picture of all of them. It was SO SWEET!!


Wednesday Evening Program - the girls got to perform their hula dance and ukulele playing. They did awesome!


Jessica, JAMMIN!


All the Priesthood got Superman Aprons.


And President Anderson got the lasso of truth and the cape of.... I don't remember.




Each of the YCL's got a bracelet with red white & blue stars from Sister Bagley & Benson.





And Sister Donner & McDaniel gave Bagley & Benson thank you gifts as well.

Some of the YCL's, us YCL leaders and some of the stake leaders stayed up and played Apples to Apples the last night. Lindsey & I ditched out for a minute when we heard that the men were out watching the bear eat. We hiked down with Bro. Anderson, all alone, until we realized the bear wasn't by the dumpster and that he could be anywhere in the surrounding bushes, we high tailed it back up to the tent where it was safe!





The End!

Camp was totally awesome! The leaders and YCL's did a great job pulling everything together and making it fun. I miss it already!

No comments: