Thursday, December 11, 2008

My kids are funny...

Here's but a few pictures in the last few weeks of my kids and the silly/creative things they do.
This is a ring, a very LONG ring that Jack made out of Kaitlyn's pop-bead jewelry set. He insisted on sleeping with it on his finger 2 nights in a row.
We had the air mattress set up for Mike & Laura, and 1 night when they visited her sister in Mesa, the girls brought it into the living room, put a fuzzy blanket, then top blanket, under pillows, and then these "decorative" pillows on it so we could watch a movie. I ABSOLUTELY love the little roll pillow they made out of the towel. They are so creative, it never ceases to amaze me what they come up with! We had the air mattress set up for Mike & Laura, and 1 night when they visited her sister in Mesa, the girls brought it into the living room, put a fuzzy blanket, then top blanket, under pillows, and then these "decorative" pillows on it so we could watch a movie. I ABSOLUTELY love the little roll pillow they made out of the towel. They are so creative, it never ceases to amaze me what they come up with!

Enjoying shakes and a movie together on the cool and comfy bed the girls made.

And last but not least, here is their "leaf collection". They made it one day while I was gone. They used every little container they could find, including a tiny black sauce cup from a restaurant. The crack me up!




5 comments:

Courtney said...

They are such cute kids!

That Mom Kelly said...

I love the rolled up towel!

Liz said...

My favorite is the leaf collection. What a smart way to get the kids to clean up the yard!!! I'll have to remember that one...

Todd and Wendy said...

I love the leaf collection... they missed a few though ;o)

Kathie said...

i luv you mom thanks for what yoo sed.