Thursday, September 4, 2008

Small Happenings

Nothing super interesting to report, I just took a couple cute pictures the past
few days and thought I'd share...
Kaitlyn lost her first tooth yesterday -- well, lost NATURALLY anyway. A few years ago she fell and broke her top front tooth in half and it was broken so badly they couldn't do a cap, they just had to pull it. So, she's been waiting a LONG time to have her tooth grow back, and also to lost a tooth with the wiggling thing. It was funny, in the morning she said her tooth was loose, and by the afternoon her and Megan had it pulled out. Now the other bottom one is loose too!


Here's a picture of Jack with his new favorite thing. I found a little recieving blanket of his from his baby days and told him I used to wrap his tiny baby self in it and hold him in it, so now he carries it and sleeps with it all the time. He doesn't care about his big boy blue sports blanket as much. His cousin Garrett passed on this elephant flashlight that is another of his favorite things, so he wrapped it up in his little baby blanket and this is the picture of him coming out to me yesterday morning, all sleepy and cute. What a goof.

Here's a picture of Tayte -- our stray cat we are feeding. He was very skinny a few weeks ago, but he's looking much healthier and is very affectionate. He is content to play and interact with the kids and the cats through the glass.


And here's the bunny making sure Kate and her friend do their homework.


4 comments:

Laura said...

Too cute!! I love the pictures. A stray cat? You're not gonna turn into the neighborhood cat lady, are you? (hee,hee)

Courtney said...

Kaitlyn is so cute! ok, so how may cats do you have? :)

Kathie said...

We have our 2 PET cats, Arthur & Jasmine, and this orange kitty the girls started giving food and water to on the side of the house. We aren't keeping him, don't worry Laura!

katie said...

My long lost friend : ) So glad I found your blog, now I can keep up a little...we need to have lunch soon. A little market bistro???