Friday, April 17, 2009

Garden Update

So, our garden is kickin’ butt. It must be the dirt (and the gardeners of course). I’ve been meaning to take pictures for a follow-up from our last post (link to post here) but haven’t had a chance. Things are growing so fast it’s crazy, you can almost watch the tomato plants getting taller.

The tomato plants

and the summer squash...

Grape Tomatoes
The top left is lettuce, we've been eating a lot of that lately too. Foreground & middle are carrots, and top right is CILANTRO. Love that stuff! ANd there's oregano & parsley you can't see but it's there.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, you guys are good!

Hezstone said...

Okay, you guys are amazing...that is a gorgeous garden..I need to show Jason this link. You must have magical dirt? What did you plant it in?

SADACAD said...

I am SO jealous! That is awesome! I had to give mine up for the half pipe and I haven't gotten it back! Maybe next year.

Laura said...

Oh, YUM!! I'm so jealous!! Your lettuce looks awesome!