I mean, HONESTLY, how many pictures and blog posts can a person do on their garden? Okay, this is THE LAST picture of the season. Suffice it to say, the tomatoes are going insane. This was only some of the ripe tomatoes we picked after being gone for 4 days. And I cheated and pulled a carrot - I knew they weren't big enough, but whatever. I really wanted to know how big they were getting, and if they'd even turned orange. Oreo enjoyed his special treat. :)
2 comments:
Those are AWESOME! Let me know if you need some canning recipes and how-to's! Congrats...it's like having a baby!
Kath, that is so amazing how much food you guys are getting! It is very inspiring and perhaps we will get around to doing that next year. Let me know if and when you guys want to come swim and hang out.
Post a Comment