There are waterfalls like this ALL OVER in Yosemite Valley. This little guy (well, little compared to the others) was just going down a random wall of the valley right by our cabins. It's called Staircase Falls... for obvious reasons!
It's SO GREEN and beautiful. And my kids are weird.
These were my absolute favorite - they are Pacific Dogwood and I guess we got lucky and came at the only time of year they are in bloom. The flowers are as big around as your palm.
They made good use of the fallen tree stumps! They had tons of these everywhere - very nice to sit on!
I know, this picture looks like I photoshopped them in, but I didn't, I just used the flash and it came out weird, but here's where we stayed, Curry Village. I highly recommend it. It was our own little town away from home. Stores, food, shopping, entertainment, and sleeping quarters... oh yeah, and a nice little 1 room lodge with Wi-Fi and heat!
No comments:
Post a Comment