Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ankle Update...


... because I'm sure everyone REALLY CARES about my poor ankle. :)


Here's a picture from yesterday -- I wrapped it the first day or two to keep the swelling down, cuz I guess that's what you are supposed to do... but I think it made all the bruising blood go up my calf, and down to my heel. Oh well... at least my ankle is nice and clear. A little swollen still, but not too bad.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Yipes! Yeah, I GUESS it's a little better looking, not bulging out the size of a grapefruit, lol. But it still looks painful. :( Hope you are taking it easy on that ankle, dear.

Liz said...

I hate when my smileys/frownies separate like that. :P

Kathie said...

Ugh me too! Thanks for the care -- but seriously, you are NOT one to talk! How are you feeling? I guess I should email you huh? Or call? HA HA! It's much better -- have to wear the retarded looking brace once in a while or it'll start to hurt again.

Anonymous said...

ow!!!