Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Here's some pictures from Memorial Day. We had a lovely BBQ and picnic at our house (too busy shoving food in my face to take any pictures) where the kids all played outside and then we went down the street to the park and played kick ball. It was AWESOME! The kids are really good at playing and were better sports I think than us adults were at times ;) It's pretty awesome to have 2 full teams to play the game. David & his kids came later but again, I was too lazy to get the camera out and take pictures later in the game.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute pics!! Looks like a great party!!! BTW, I sure am glad that you got us all into skyping - it's so much fun to see you guys!

Kathie said...

I know!! I LOVE seeing your girls! It's cute seeing Hayley open up -- she didn't seem to like the whole thing the first few times we did it, but she was lovin' it the other night!! It's so good to see you guys too!!! LOVE YOU!