See guys... didn't I tell you skyping was awesome!????!!! It's SO FUN!!! And I got some good family pictures from it! These are pictures I took when we called Mike and found out that Kent's family & Wendy's family were all at his house for Chris's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Look how many people fit in one shot!! (Wendy, Jacob, Kailey, Ashlie, Audrey, Mike, Dan, Chris, Emma, Hailey & Amy!!) Later on when all the Phoenicians came for the BBQ and park we all got on again and had another visit. It was like a mini family reunion! AND we got to see Gabbie in PERSON (sort of!!)
2 comments:
I'm about to leave the evil world of Vista and get a Mac. They have built in video cameras. We can be Skyping buddies then.
No way!! AWESOME!! (About the skyping - and the Mac too I guess!) Our girls can chat all the time too!
Post a Comment