Monday, July 14, 2008

Bowler Campout 1



I KNOW that I always put WAY too many pictures in these posts - more than anyone cares to see, but OH WELL! I just can't help it!


Here are pictures from our most recent Bowler Camping Trip up in Flagstaff a few weeks ago. We had a really great time - we roasted a LOOOOT of marshmallows, made a lot of smores, played a LOT of frisbee golf, walked dogs a lot, got very very dirty, played cards, games, chess, the name game, do you love your neighbor, we went to the lake and some crazies went swimming in it (very cold and very gross) we did crafts, ate a LOT of food, ate a lot of twizzlers, red vines and other candy. Went on many nature walks, hikes, a scavenger hunt, a treasure hunt, sang songs by the campfire, stayed up late, kids got up early, talked a lot, read books, took naps and drank a LOT of Kool-Aid! It was as good as it gets!


Love all of you!


By the way -- if you hover your mouse over the slideshows - a set of "rewind/play/forward" buttons shows up and you can pause and all that.



5 comments:

Tina Manumaleuga said...

Looks like fun! I wish we had family campouts! Getting Limani to go with me up north is like pulling teeth! GRRR I grew up camping along the many lakes of Michigan so I hope I can have the same experiences with Noah and Maya!

teviawall said...

Kathie, looks like you guys had a ton of fun! So glad you are a picture freak. i love looking at pix. the more the better.

Courtney said...

I love all the pictures! Keep it up. I's impressed that everyone is looking at the camera inthe big fam shot. We can't even get a good family shot with just our 4 kids.

Miller Family said...

Kathie;
I loved looking at your photos from the Magic kindom. I need some help with my blog. It is boring. Yours is fabulous!!!

Liz said...

I agree with SalandSharilyn. We need you to teach a Blogging for Dummies course. Would you accept brownies for pay? :)