Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eczema Gone Bad

I get little bouts of Eczema (a skin condition where my skin gets rid of too much moisture) and for years I've used medicated ointments to keep it under control - all purchased through the "black market" (my dad). So about a week and a half ago I set up a doctor appointment to actually get a perscription and I decided to stop using the last of the medicine I had so they would really be able to see what was wrong. I guess it worked! The last few days I could of used the last of the ointment I had, but by then it had become some sort of sadistic macho thing to not put any on. Gross, huh? I went to the doctor today and already feel much better!


Posted by Paul

4 comments:

Laura said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!!!! That is the grossest thing I've seen all day! OUCH! I hope the new medication works. I'm glad you have a doctor monitoring it now. OUCH! Sadistic macho is right! ; )

Todd and Wendy said...

WOW... That was really gross.... ...That wasn't the tube OR the circle...

Way to go Paul ;O) (barf)

Tina Manumaleuga said...

You men are dorks... LOL sorry but I am sure Kathie agrees.. I have this AMAZING lotion I ot from my mom since noah also has the blessings of having eczema! I also use it for Maya. It is wonderful. I will buy some from my mom since she sells it and get some to you for an early birthday present!

Liz said...

Ugh!!! And I thought my thyroid picture was bad! ;)

Seriously, hope the LEGAL stuff the Dr. gave you is helping. Big hugs!